imm_azienda








History
       Company » History
 
 
 

 ::History::

In 1947 Mr. Attilio Bozzi established Vulcaflex S.p.A. in Milan.
Originally the Company was a producer of calendered synthetic leather but it the 1960’s, Vulcaflex invested into the coated film sector in order to meet new market demands.

In 1965, requiring increased production, the Company transferred its industrial activity from Milan to Cotignola, near Ravenna.

Following constant developments, in 1986 Vigotex was incorporated and few years later, again in Cotignola, a third plant was converted , specializing in the finishing of Vulcaflex’ products.

Through an exacting program of investment in technology, plant, human resources and research Vulcaflex positioned itself to supply new technical and technological solutions meeting the growing demands of the market.


As a forward thinking company, Vulcaflex has always supported environmental issues and together with Solvin Italia, Adriaplast and Tecnometal, joined the project Vinyloop: the first plant in the world to recycle PVC from multi-layer film waste. On February 25th, 2002 the Vinyloop plant in Ferrara was opened.


Today Vulcaflex is a leader in its market sectors, with an export rate of over 75% of its sales.
An extensive network ensures a growing presence in world markets.




 
   © Vulcaflex s.p.a. P.IVA 00080690399 Privacy & Policy